I have labeled recipes based on main ingredients, if they are great for kids, parties, showers, holidays, etc. Just type what you are thinking of in the search box below & it will bring up all the recipes that fit what you are looking for.

Search This Blog

25 March 2010

What kinds of recipes do you like?

I have SO many things we love to make around here, so thought I would post to ask what kinds of recipes you could use or would love to see posted...are there staples your family loves but you have worn out your recipe box & could use some fresh ideas on how to use them?  Having a party, family dinner, get together & looking for a good recipe for a crowd or to go with a theme?

I LOVE cooking for crowds, course, my idea of a crowd is 30-40 people...double & triple tiered bday cakes, even ones that look like monkeys have come out of the kitchen for the kids birthday parties...are you looking at hosting one in the future & could use some tips or ideas on a menu?  

I am happy to share what I have learned over the years so that you can enjoy cooking, enjoy the get togethers & find ways to incorporate new foods into your family's diet as well as finding great recipes to share time with the kids in the kitchen!  Around here, its all about learning, trying new stuff & most of all, spending time together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment